Loan Facility for INIFD Pune Kothrud Students
INIFD Pune Kothrud courses are appreciated by almost all recruiters. Many Banks and Financial Institution are giving loan for the courses at INIFD Pune Kothrud. We also have good tie-up with various banks to speedily process your loan requirement.
Please read the following Standard Bank Loan Process:
Should be an Indian National
Document to support student application for EMI
Note: The entire process will take around 15 mins. It is suggested that you complete the entire process at one go. Please keep the documents scan copy handy.
- Aadhar Card
(Both front and back coloured photos)
- Pan Card
- Bank Statement
Last 3 months (for salaried)
Last 6 months (for self employed)
- Student ID Card
Institute ID Card or Aadhar Card
- Latest Photo
- Current Address proof
(Passport/Light Bill/Gas Bill/Voter ID/Rental agreement)
- Income Proof
Latest salary slip - last 3 months (for salaried)
Latest ITR - last 2 years (for self employed)
Visit https://financepeer.com/ and click Register now
Input your mobile number. Referral code will be blank
Input the OTP received
Enter the relevant details in the enclosed screen.
- Student folio will be blank
- In Select Institute enter “Shri Bhagirathi Educations”. In branch select “Kothrud”
- Select the Course as per your admission
- Course Fee = Total fees minus First Installment minus University DD Payments
Check with your student counsellor for support on this
- Course Tenure – Select as per choice
Applications details are auto filled based on the documents uploaded
Post EMI approval, the parent E-sign’s the agreement with an OTP
Post Agreement, the parent pays the first EMI online through the payment link or account transfer
NACH done through E-NACH or Physical NACH form.
- Fee payable to college/hostel
- Examination/Library/Laboratory fee
- Purchase of books/equipments/instruments
- Caution deposit/building fund/ refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/receipts
- Any other expense required to complete the course -like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
- All expenses mentioned should be part of the fee schedule for the course as issued by the institute