Loan Facility for INIFD Kothrud Students
INIFD Pune Kothrud courses are appreciated by almost all recruiters. Many Banks and Financial Institution are giving loan for the courses at INIFD Pune Kothrud. We also have good tie-up with various banks to speedily process your loan requirement.
Please read the following Standard Bank Loan Process:
Should be an Indian National
Expenses considered for loan:
- Fee payable to college/hostel
- Examination/Library/Laboratory fee
- Purchase of books/equipments/instruments
- Caution deposit/building fund/ refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/receipts
- Any other expense required to complete the course -like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
- All expenses mentioned should be part of the fee schedule for the course as issued by the institute
Quantum Of Finance:
Need based finance subject to the repaying capacity of the parents/students with margin and the following ceilings
- Rs. 20,000 upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs – For studies in India
- Student Documents
- 1. Application Form
- 2. Two Photographs
- 3. Qualification Proof: Mark sheet
- 4. Document from the Academy confirming admission to the course including course fees
- 5. ID Proof: PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport
- 6. Residence Proof: Latest Utility Bill / Rent Agreement
- Co-Applicant (Parent / Guardian) – As per PL policy
- 1. Application Form
- 2. One Photograph
- 3. Income Proof: 3-month salary slips, 6-month updated banking statements, latest form 16, existing loan sanction letters and two security Cheques
- 4. Office Proof: Employment Identity Card and Email from official email address
- 5. Signature Proof: PAN Card / Bank SV
- 6. Shop act of business (Only applicable if you have business income)
- 7. ID Proof: PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport
- 8. Residence Proof: Latest Utility Bill / Rent Agreement
- Upto 7.5 lakhs – Parent / Guardian as Co-applicant
- The co-applicant should be good for 100% of the loan amount and will be financially appraised as per PL policy
- The loan document should be executed by both the applicant (student) and the co-applicant (parent / guardian) as joint borrower
- Sanction: The loan would be sanctioned by the financial institution where the loan is applied.
- Disbursement: –
- The loan would be disbursed in lump sum.
- The loan will be disbursed in the name of the Academy where the applicants will undergo their studies.
- The students of INIFD Pune Kothrud can choose immediate re-payment options or repayment after course completion. This will be based on the documentation made available by the student.