For many creative women or men alike, fashion designing and its courses can be an outlet that is both creative and practical. You will truly have a soul-satisfying lifestyle where you have the opportunity to create and get to see your creations come to life.
When people hear the tag ‘fashion designer' they immediately think of high-end couture and runways, but that is from the truth as the world of fashion designing has so much more to it than just that. Like all the other creative careers - sheer talent and hard work will get you very far, as long as your knowledge about fashion design is extensive and have the practical experience.
As a career path, it is one in which the possibilities are wider than you think with various opportunities like that in:
Creative writing in Fashion
Creative writing, for the most part, is considered to be any writing that is original and self-expressive. The purpose of creative writing is to both entertain and share the human experience.
- There are many ways to write about clothing and the industry that produces it: fashion
- To get the reader's emotion evoked while describing a piece of fabric, the way its cut and stitched into a form to fit another form – a body – depends on the context of the encounter. This whole process is extensively varied and to constructively put it across in words is very important.
- The pricing and marketing of clothes can be inclusively written about and also to portray the exclusive, economic - social position of the industry and its products.
- Understand the basics of imagery, cohesive writing and graphics, to make your work to visually pleasing and understandable.
- Brand and Label Collaterals require content and creative writing to quickly communicate the key benefits of their business and products to prospective customers
- Learn more about featured articles - it usually includes the main story in the magazine that focuses on a special event, place or person in great detail.
- Fashion magazines have become an essential component of the fashion industry and content curation for it would involve the act of researching, gathering, and presenting digital content that surrounds specific subject matter.
- It involves content curation that does not just include generating content, but instead, amassing content from a variety of sources, and delivering it in an organized fashion.
- Finding relevant content pertaining to a specific category and curating this information to readers in a mash-up style.
- Fashion magazines act as a medium to convey and promote the design's vision to the eventual purchaser.
- Creating content for fashion magazines and following fashion events is useful on many levels and is easily one of the easiest ways to forecast what the future trends will be.
- Learn more about fashion marketing, as it has long been a fundamental cornerstone of any modern fashion.
- Career opportunities in the field of fashion are countless, and this program works on helping you get industry ready
Fashion blogging or V-logging
- As a fashion blogger, you’re running your own online version of a fashion magazine.
- As you venture into the world of fashion blogging it is also important to understand fashion trends and curate your own personal style that your authentic self is happy with and your audience relates to.
- In recent times, fashion blogging has become one of the top businesses around the world where famous designers, artists want to make collaborative content with you that the bloggers are paid for.
- If we look at technology, in the current times, we know nothing is by chance and there are people who are working behind the scenes, day and night to make things appear easy and affordable to us.
- The question which often comes to an audience’s mind is which trend forecast to use and how we can understand it better and that's exactly when the fashion blogger helps you. They help you enhance your best styles by providing you with various options to choose from.
If this is something that is of interest to you, then INIFD Kothrud offers the fashion designing courses in Pune, creative writing in fashion, fashion blogging related courses in Pune and it is tailored just for you as they offer a super specialisation program called “Plus Factor” to help you enhance your skills for you to make your passion into your full-time profession.
For more information about the same: visit our website page fashion designing courses.