There are various other benefits of choosing a career in fashion in India and the industry is looking for new creativity at all times. A career in fashion designing perfectly fits you if you’re willing to work as,
If you’re good with your fashion sense and look ahead to start your own fashion franchise, you have that leverage too!
- Industry-oriented study where the courses are designed in line with the modernised fashion industry needs.
- A job-specific academic module that combines subject knowledge with hands-on practical experience.
- Practical exposure to students by giving them a platform for displaying their fashion collections .
- Grooming students to interact and build networks with global fashion brands .
- Equipping students with the basics and advanced level concepts of fashion studies to outplay their close rivals..
A career focussed fashion course assists you to keep your academic and professional portfolio stand apart from the rest! To avail such benefits, you must know the most demanding fashion courses that guarantee a lucrative salary package.
Fashion Designing opportunities & Fashion Designer Salary
Fashion designing deals with various subject disciplines. As a student, you should be smart in sorting out the courses that suitably meet your career requirements. Before joining a fashion institute, do your research on the most demanding courses from different types of fashion designing courses available. However, if you’re planning to take admission in INIFD Kothrud’s specialized or certificate fashion courses, some of those job domains discussed below might suit you.
A fashion coordinator draws a salary package that starts from (3,00,000-8,00,000 per annum) in India. A fashion coordinator is expected to have the following skills.
- Sound in a business communication sense
- Smart creative fashion designing sense
- Competitive spirit to stay ahead in a fashion competition
- Equipped with current fashion trends
The initial salary of a fashion stylist in India ranges from 2,00,000 INR per annum and extends up to 4,00,000 per annum. The job responsibility of a fashion stylist requires,
- Visual skills
- Good with trendy fashion style
- An eye for detailing
- Identifying the minute detailing needed in the job of a personal stylist
The salary of a professional fashion consultant may earn an initial take home from 3,00,000 reaching up to 3,60,000 and above. The role is quite a challenging one as it demands someone who’s equipped with,
- Expert skills to understand client’s fashion sense
- Bringing sales to the company by selling fashion merchandise
- Provides tailored advice to meet the client’s fashion demands
- Staying up-to-date with modern fashion trends that are popular in the industry
The salary range of a fashion marketer in India is between 3,00,000-4,00,000 INR per annum. The responsibilities for the job domain includes,
- Identifying the needs of fashion marketing
- Increasing sales for the respective fashion brand he’s working with
- Knowledge of social media for advertising a fashion brand
If you’re looking ahead to make a career in the fashion industry by fitting in any of these above-mentioned job roles with maximum salary benefits then INIFD Kothrud is your ideal destination.
The final words…
A career in fashion designing is worthy only when you get to utilize your 3 years fashion certificate to action. Only a few of the fashion designing institutes in India like INIFD Kothrud can provide you with the opportunity to explore those career scopes.
To know more about our placement or career-related queries, you may contact us at the address shared on our official website. You can also get in touch with us to enquire about our institute prospectus/ brochure to know about our courses in detail.
Check Current year INIFD Fees